Originally from the North West of England, Chris’s work and business experience over the last twenty five years has enabled him to slot quickly and effortlessly into a successful career in Real Estate.
He brings with him a wealth of knowledge in sales and marketing as well as the all important art of negotiation – so important when bringing the seller and a potential buyer of a home together to forge a successful property transaction.
He is passionate about providing an excellent customer service experience and will always strive to achieve the best outcome for all of his clients that entrust him with the sale or purchase of probably their biggest asset – their home.
With the philosophy that “you only get one chance to sell your home, so make the most of it”, Chris sees it as his mission to get his client the very most that is humanly possible for their property, and will leave no stone unturned in his pursuit of this.
Chris had the choice to join any of the Real Estate Agencies in the area, and chose Harcourts due to their unrivalled reputation for outstanding customer service in an industry that is not always renowned for it. They have been around since 1888 and sell more real estate in New Zealand than anyone else – there is no better choice.
· Awards & Certificates Attained:
· Top Salesperson in Office for April-June 2014
· Sales Growth Award April-June 2014
· Gold Achievement Award April-June 2014
· Eastzone Realty Ltd Team Excellence Award
· Bronze Achievement Award Jan-March 2014
· Silver Achievement Award Oct-Dec 2013
· Sales Growth Award July-Sept 2013
· Bronze Achievement Award Oct-Dec 2012